How to hold a Web Meeting and Remote control participant’s PC
From phone extension web client, webmeeting and remote assistance are available. Remote assistance is to operate the meeting participant’s PC by the meeting host. It is suggested to use it for remote tutoring, technical support, etc.
1. Start meetingLogin to webclient, click WebMeeting, then click Copy meeting link, send to participants. At the participant’s side, use Google Chrome, Microsoft edge to open the link and click Join the meeting. Note: To hold a webmeeting, your email account has to be filled in the system, please inform us when you use this feature for the first time.
2. Invite participantsAfter joining the meeting, Click “+” to obtain the invitation link and copy. Send the link to the person you want to invite. It is suggested for participants to use Google Chrome, or Edge to open the invitation link and join the meeting.
3. How to use the icons at operation bar
- To enable or disable the camera. Red means disable status.
- To enable or disable the Microphone. Red means disable status.
- To start or stop the screen recording
- To start a screen share
- To send or share documents like pdf, word file. The file contents will be displayed, you can use a pen to draw or white notes on it, shown to the participant.
- To open an white board to draw and demonstrate
- To start a poll in the meeting group
- Click to choose from the list of the reactions that you can make during the web meeting. For e.g., Hands up to let the webmeeting holder know you want to say something.
- To upload a file to the web meeting room so everyone in the meeting can see and download your file.
- Toggle join-chat notification sounds
- To send the chat you input in the message window